Thursday, November 20, 2008

you really think "they" are the solution....?


As I read this article – HIGH STAKE FOR ECONOMIC SUMMIT – in the Arizona Republic, it is difficult for me to believe those whose actions brought about this current financial debacle are now the ones to whom we are turning for leadership out of the very situation their action created…?



As I read this I am mindful of words spoken and written by Albert Einstein ... A problem can never really be solved using the same level of thinking with which the problem was originally created …



I can not for a minute believe that turning to this leadership will bring about the fundamental change needed to put not only our US economy but the world economy on a very different course.



Can you…?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home