Monday, July 21, 2008

AMA - OUR GOVERNOR - MEXICAN PHARMACIES

Your Governor Napalitano – and your FDA – AMA – “big pharma” – are keeping a sharp eye on you – they believe only they know what’s best for you …


Arizona Republic … MEXICO PHARMACIES TARGETED …


And what you should purchase as well as where. And that is only at their corporate sponsor’s store, of course. Well excuse me, but I don’t like so..! Stay the hell out of any of the choices I make respecting anything I put into my body in any form, and moreover it’s none of your damn business where I choose to purchase it.

From the perspective of their corporate puppeteers, Governor Napolitano, our US Congress, the AMA and big “pharma” it is absolutely A-OK for them to utilize “us” – that’s you and me – fundamentally without our consent, as guinea pigs for their research manipulating the results to fatten their bottom line profits, while hiding any long term debilitating health affects of their “wonder” drugs.

Believe what you choose. But for me this is nothing more than manipulative corporate propaganda. Shakespeare, said it far better writing in Macbeth their utterances are . . . “full of sound and fury signifying nothing” . . . And like “Deep Throat” continually noted to the Washington Post Reporters in … All The President’s Men … just follow the money.

It’s really just that simple.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home