Monday, October 13, 2008

NON-DENIAL, DENIAL THIS PASSES THE "SMELL" TEST IN ARIZONA AS THE TRUTH

Perspective for your consideration …
What does it look like when it’s fixed…?

What does … “it’s important to note that George Johnson and any of the entities related to George Johnson have NOT admitted to liability or fault” … says their spokesperson.

I would appreciate your input and assistance to enable me to understand and comprehend what the statement above really means…?

Let me understand, though this individual voluntarily without duress chose to sign a legal document in this care a - consent decree - which commits them to paying 1.25 million dollars in the form of a fine, we allow them by some slight of hand to anoint themselves as pure as Ivory soap …. 99..44% pure.

Just what in the hell does this “double-speak” really mean…?

Were I to choose to remit payment to a lawful governmental agency for say an alleged speeding ticket … can I honorably claim while I paid the assessed fine, I am NOT admitting to any liability or fault, even though it is my picture on the “photo-radar”…?

It seems to me, were I actually NOT liable or at fault, I would NOT under any circumstances pay the fine, no way, no how. And I most assuredly would not sign a consent decree…?

This is certainly not the first nor will it be the last instance where we meekly permit the wool to be pulled yet again over our eyes. The question I have is why we continue to permit and excuse this behavior, conduct, deportment and call it – justice served…?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home