Friday, October 3, 2008

GM history causes me to be a doubting thomas

Perspective for your consideration …What does it look like when it’s fixed…?

GM history causes me to be a “Doubting Thomas”…?

The Associated Press picture of Chevrolet – VOLT – one of the latest GM hybrid vehicles leaves me even further doubtful.
I am ever mindful of how GM chose to “snuff” the EV1 – electric car. I invite you to rent the DVD Who Killed the Electric Car? (2006)
After you view this DVD, let me know what, if anything, now allows you to believe that this leopard has changed its spots…?
This reminds me of that Chinese proverb … "Fool me once …Shame on you … Fool me twice …Shame on me."
I choose not to be fooled again, how about you…?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home